Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2011

Shutting "Bro" Down

My Friends,
   Today my brother messaged me on FB and referred to me as Brosario Dawson.

Not for nothin', but I don't look nearly that good in panties
.
I felt bad for him when I read this because he has referred to me by this name before and it occurred to me that he might be running out of new ideas for nicknames derived from the word "bro."  So, to help my bro out, I spent the better part of a trip to Lime Ridge Mall today brainstorming new bro puns while my woman shopped.  Without further ado, The Definitive List of Bro Puns.

Brosario Dawson
Broseph Stalin
Broseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Frozen Brogurt/Brozen Yogurt
Brometheus Bound
Han Brolo
Bromeo & Juliet
Indiana Brones 

The Bro-End Theory

Bronly the Lonely
Brotissimus Dorsi (it controls your fist bump flexors)
Chuck Broris (meme [br]overkill alert!!)
Bro-back Mountain (lame I know)

...shrimp gumbro...

Brorange Julius
Broakley Eyewear
La Vie en Brose (my woman made that one up)
Unterseebrooten/Das Broot
The Notorious Bro.I.G.
Broagie Sandwich
Brocal Chords
*THIS JUST IN* He just texted me and called me "Bro Pesci"
Brosama bin Laden
Barack Brobama
Bronads

Bromez Addams

Brocestershire Sauce
Bromer Simpson
Pierce Bro-snan
Doc Bro-lliday
The Land Brofore Time V: The Brosterious Island

Broverfield

Binomial Bromenclature
Spit-Broast
Bay City Brollers
Brohio Players
Chef Broyardee
Brosie O'Donnell:

 "She wears underwear with dickholes in 'em"

Bro Namath/Montana/Mantegna
Bro Way, Jose
Bromar Little
Wonderbro
Brogi Bear

Broga Flame

Arbroter
Abro Kadabra
Bronan the Barbarian
Braute Couture
Carbros the Jackal
Brovarian Motor Verks/Works (BMW)
Broservoir Dogs
Inglourious Brosterds
Keyser Broze
Brone Thugz n' Harmony
Erin Bro-ckovich
Super Saiyan Broku:

His power level .... IT'S BROVER 9000!!

Brosiecrucianism
Brogadier General
Supreme Allied Brommander
Brorophyll
Broto-synthesis
The Neverending-Ending Brory
Broviet Union:

Iron Bro-fist

Brodeo Drive
Broman Numerals....

K, I think that's it for the time being.  I will update this list if I need to but there should be enough there to get anyone by for a while.
Stay Thirsty
-Andre Guantanabro

P.S. Finished The Wire.  Sick show; go watch it.












No comments:

Post a Comment